Utah Law Enforcement Peer Support Certification Training
● Introduction to Peer Support, Principles and Purpose.
● Legal and Ethical Considerations
● Resilience and Self-Care Strategies
● Introduction to Peer Support Tools and Skills (listening, recognizing and identifying concerns, appropriate responses, crisis and post critical incident response, suicide prevention, etc.)
● Hands-on and Experiential Training
Training Location: POST, 410 W. 9800 S., Sandy, Utah
Training Dates: November 28-29, 2018 0800-1700
Training Cost: $150 per person
After registration contact The Partridge Group at 801-272-5083 to pay by credit card or send a check to The Partridge Group at- 1291 West 12600 South, Suite 102 Riverton, UT 84065
Click here for more information on the training.