Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) Exit Physical Fitness Requirements
- Vertical Jump (17.5 inches)
- Push-Ups (21 Reps -Maximum repetitions with no time constraint and no rest during this phase of the test)
- Isometric Plank (1:30-One Minute 30 Seconds)
- 1.5 Mile Run (14:46)
The procedure and order for testing is recommended as follows:
- Warm up for 3 minutes; perform the Vertical Jump test and rest for 2 minutes.
- Perform the Maximum Push Up test, then rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Perform the Isometric Plank One Minute 30 Second test and rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Do the cardio-warm up for 2 to 3 minutes, then perform the 1.5 Mile Run and cardio-cool down for 5 minutes.