Special Function Officer (SFO) Exit Standard
The exit exam is required for SFO certification in any academy.
- Vertical Jump (15 inches)
- Push-Ups (16 Reps -Maximum repetitions with no time constraint and no rest during this phase of the test)
- Isometric Plank (1:00-One Minute)
- 1.5 Mile Run (15:37)
The procedure and order for testing is recommended as follows:
- Warm up prior to the performance of the Vertical Jump test and rest for 5 minutes.
- Perform the Push Up test, then rest for 7 minutes.
- Perform the Isometric Plank test and rest for 5 minutes.
- Perform the 1.5 Mile Run and cardio-cool down for 5 minutes.